Musician Andy Muridzo and his friend Simba The Lion were today detained and held at gunpoint by a man identified as Lenon in Waterfalls, according to reports.
- Andy Muridzo BOOTED OUT By New Wife After Tsano Caught Him Red Handed Cheating
- Andy Muridzo Moves On From Mai Keketso With New Bae
- Andy Muridzo sets sights on Pokello, Jackie Ngarande
- Andy Muridzo caught cheating again by Amai Keketso
- Musician Andy Muridzo Faces Jail Following Conviction Over a Hit-and-run Accident
- Andy Muridzo Dumps Jah Prayzah
- Lady Storm Dates Andy Muridzo At Braai Fest
- Pregnant Bev expecting Andy Muridzo’s baby boy
A source who spoke to Pachopisa, Andy Muridzo and Simba were drinking with female friends when a man appeared with a gun and frog-marched them into the house.
Ana andy vanga vakagara panze vachinwa doro nana queen then ndopa pasvika Lenon ne pfuti. Lennon ndi ex wa Itai ndobva aona vari two two ndobva aburitsa pfuti akavapinza mumba achiti uri kuitei nemukadzi wangu” said the source.
They were detained in the house and the police and state security agents had to be called to intervene.
“Patozouya ma C10 ndo azoburitsa vakomana vachizobva pano” revealed the source.
Muridzo confirmed the horrific incident
“Munhu angosvika nepfuti isutanga tichitozvinwira hedu doro. Aakuti muri kutsvagei pamba pangu. I have made a report to the police pa waterfalls saka ndamirira kunzwa kuti how far he said.
Recently the artist who has somewhat gathered a reputation as a Casanova said he was quitting women and focusing solely on his music.
“I am currently single and in this moment in time my focus is not in looking for relationships with women but just to concentrate on my music because music is the one that pays my bills and feeds my children” he said at the time.