Heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has presented his IBF, WBA, WBO, and IBO titles to President Buhari.
The 30-year-old celebrated his recent victories with the President on Saturday, January 18th when the Nigerian leader met with some Nigerians living in the United Kingdom.
Joshua, during the meeting prostrated to pay homage to President Buhari, in line with the tradition of the Yoruba cultural group. He also enjoyed the moments by taking some selfies with the President.
See more photos below….
- Amir Khan confirms split with wife after claiming she ‘cheated on him with Anthony Joshua’
- ‘Joshua Nkomo did not support Dembare’
- Prophet TB Joshua Left Zimbabwe Empty Handed After President Mnangagwa Refused to Meet Him
- Prophet TB Joshua Coming To See President Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe
- Chiwenga Says President Mnangagwa Is the Biblical Joshua
- Joshua Nkomo’s Walking Stick Is Safe Under Family Custody After Nelson Chamisa Claimed Ownership
- Joshua Nkomo expected to be Zimbabwe ‘s first Prime Minister , bitter with Mugabe
- Islamic lecturer, Sheikh Mabera vows to drags T.B Joshua to court for calling Jesus Christ God
- Anthony Joshua savaged
- Files shed light on Mugabe’s anti-Joshua Nkomo fears