Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote says he’s now ready to marry again and is looking for a wife.
In an interview with Financial Times, the Nigerian tycoon said age is catching up with him and needs someone to spend his sunset years with.
- Grace Mugabe Fingered In US$5 million Dangote Bribe
- Aliko Dangote ‘s Girl Josey Mahachi Says Mugabe Is Deaf
- Desparate Zimbabwe delegation after Dangote
- Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote set sights on buying Arsenal football club
- 10 investing tips from Dangote and Bill Gates
- Economic crisis: Nigerian Tycoon Dangote gets poorer
“I’m not getting younger. Sixty years is no joke…but it doesn’t make sense to go out and get somebody if you don’t have the time. Right now, things are really, really very busy, because we have the refinery, we have the petrochemicals, we have the fertiliser, we have the gas pipeline…I need to calm down a bit.”
The billionaire’s vast business empire runs from oil, to food processing, cement manufacturing and even freight. The businessman has been divorced twice, but being Muslim, he can legally marry up to four wives.
He has three daughters, the youngest being Fatima, who got married earlier this year in a lavish wedding attended by among others, American billionaire and Microsoft owner Bill Gates.
Dangote, who is worth about $12 billion, has in the past expressed interests in buying English Football side Arsenal.