The payments shown were made out on the 21st of November 2017, the day former President Robert Mugabe was forced to resign following a military coup.
Members of the JSC, include Justice Luke Malaba, have been criticized for topping up their salaries with allowances. The document shows that Malaba was paid US $2,500 as an allowance. VIEW THE PDF DOCUMENT HERE.
Other members got paid more and others less.
Some of the members of the Commission are:
- The Honourable Mr Justice Luke Malaba, Chief Justice
- The Honourable Mrs Justice Elizabeth Chiedza Gwaunza, Deputy Chief Justice;
- The Honourable Mr Justice George Mutandwa Chiweshe, Judge President of High Court;
- Advocate Prince Machaya, Attorney -General;
- The Honourable Mr Justice Happias Zhou, Judge of the High Court;
- Doctor Vincent Hungwe, Chairperson, Civil Service Commission;
- Mr Mishrod Guvamombe, Chief Magistrate;
- Mrs Priscilla Sekai Madzonga, Legal Practitioner;
- Mr Josephat Tshuma, Legal Practitioner;
- Mr Lloyd Mhishi, Legal Practitioner;
- Mrs Priscilla Panichai Mutembwa, Public Auditor.