SONGBIRD Pamela “Gonyeti” Zulu recently broke her arm in a trance while coming from a boxing match at held at the Harare International Conference Centre.
So critical is Gonyeti’s condition that the former 3rd Generation and Jabavu Drive backing vocalist and dancer is set to go for further medical examination in South Africa.
In an interview with H-Metro, Gonyeti could not recall how she got injured.
“I am still shocked at what is happening to my life,” she said.
“I was 100 percent sober, no one pushed me and the ground was clear.
“I just felt myself being lifted and being pulled back on the ground, I suspect it was spiritual attack,” she said.
Gonyeti said the medical staff who attended to her at a local hospital, advised her to seek further medication in South Africa.
- Gonyeti to Excavator : Jah Prayzah’s new pair of legs
- JAH PRAYZAH DIVORCE | Dumped Gonyeti moves on
- JAH PRAYZAH turns down Gonyeti’s advances
- GONYETI , Jah Prayzah Rekindling Romance Tonight : Artists back in bed again after rare public spat
- Jah Prayzah, Gonyeti in bed together again
- GONYETI hails Jah Prayzah
- Gonyeti sex attacker Jah Prayzah speaks out
- Extorting Gonyeti used juju to seduce me into sleeping with her: Jah Prayzah
- Gonyeti breaks down while narrating ordeal of unprotected sex with Jah Prayzah
- Married Jah Prayzah sexually abused band member Gonyeti who is seeking compensation
- Exclusive Video :Godfrey Majonga Speaks On His 20 year old Relationship With Grace Mugabe
“I broke my left arm, I felt a serious pain than ever in my life.
“I am on my way to South Africa for further medical examinations and around US$2000 is needed and that is why my relatives called me to South Africa,” she said show this writer her scan results.-hmetro