Elizabeth Tsvangirai, the widow of the late Movement for Democratic Change leader Morgan made a surprise public appearance at Zimbabwe National Women’s Awards ceremony in Harare.
Others Also Read:
- When Tsvangirai And Elizabeth Macheka Exchanged Blows
- Morgan Tsvangirai Estate : Elizabeth Macheka Accused Of Leaving Out 5 Houses and 17 Vehicles
- Morgan Tsvangirai’s Estate Revealed, Elizabeth Macheka Files Estate At Master of High Court
- Morgan Tsvangirai’s Widow Elizabeth Macheka Breaks Silence
- Wicked Stepmother Elizabeth Macheka Locks Out Morgan Tsvangirai’s Children
- Elizabeth Macheka’s Father Joseph Finally Speaks Out
- Elizabeth Macheka Threatens Suicide As Fight Over Morgan Tsvangirai Estate Turns Nasty
- Elizabeth Macheka Married A Polygamist, She Must Give Others a Chance : Morgan Tsvangirai Family Defends Stance on Widow
- Tension As Nelson Chamisa And Elizabeth Macheka Force Their Way After Despite Tsvangirai’s Mother Threatening Suicide
- Elizabeth Macheka Refuses To Speak After Being Blocked By Relatives From Seeing Husband Tsvangirai
Elizabeth who has been keeping a low profile and staying away from the public eye since the death of her husband, took her time to take a picture with local commedian and actress Tyra Chikocho, who won a ‘Women Of The Year Award In Digital And Social Media Broadcasting Leadership Excellence.