“The situation has moved to another level. “Ndinyengeiwo Girl” (Lorraine Guyo) is safe and sound. Chichemo chake chasvika kuvakuru,” these are the words of social media influencer Acie Lumumba as he announced that the young Harare woman will feature on Lumumba’s The Lumumba Files Drive this Sunday at 9.00PM.
- Suicidal Ndinyengeiwo Star Lorraine Guyo Explains Why She Posted the Video
- Drama As “Ndinyengeiwo” Girl Lorraine Guyo Considers Suicide After Receiving Over 4 000 Love Proposals
- Meikles Hotel SPEAKS OUT On Lorraine Guyo’s “Ndinyengeiwo Video”
- Woes Mount For ‘Ndinyengeiwo’ Fame Girl As She Gets FIRED For Making Video
- Fame And Shame In One Day As Ndinyengeiwo Girl’s Bathroom Video And Pics LEAK!
- Chamisa Nude Video Claim Sparks Social Media Outrage
- You Need A Peni**s Enlargement: Pregnant Olinda Chapel Tells Acie Lumumba
- Pregnant Olinda to Acie Lumumba: Shave your privates and stop trolling me!
- Olinda Chapel Mocks Acie Lumumba Over Dirty Unshaven Pubic Hair
- I REJECTED YOU : OLINDA HITS AT LUMUMBA
Lorraine earned herself instant fame and shame in equal measure when she posted a video entitled Ndinyengeiwo (Ask me out), as a joke with her friends.
The video was leaked, and she lost her job at a top 5-star hotel.
Guyo found herself jobless after her employer condemned her video which was trending on social media.
She has since apologized via her Facebook page where she agreed to be the one who recorded the video but denied to be the one who posted nude videos, alleging that it was someone else.
This incident comes the same week when Zimbabwe was commemorating Safer Internet Day where the ZICT was raising awareness on the responsible ways of using the internet.
As furore over the Ndinyengeiwo video continued to ravage the streets of Zimbabwe social media, Five Star Hotel, Meikles has released a statement distancing themselves from the shenanigans.
In a statement, the hotel- which preferred to refer to the “Ndinyengeiwo video” as an ongoing issue on various social media platforms– claimed that the Business Centre located in the lobby of the hotel where the star of the Ndinyengeiwo video works is subcontracted to a private company and that they have nothing to do with the management of its affairs.
In an interview today, Lorraine disclosed that the incident had ruined her life and she had contemplated taking her own life, as her phone was blowing up with messages, calls-some even international- as suitors heeded her ‘mating call’ as it were. She claimed she has had to dump the phone number, adding that she has a boyfriend who isn’t at all amused by the developments.
She also subsequently denied being the lady in the birthday suit video now circulating especially on messaging platform Whatsapp, claiming the striking resemblance is just a case of mistaken identity, however some members of the public are not convinced these are earnest claims but a ruse to save face in the face of intense pressure.
Some are however empathetic and have started threads on social media defending her honour, calling for her privacy to be respected, saying there is nothing wrong with making funny and prank videos in one’s spare time. — ZOOMZimbabwe