CONTEMPORARY musician Rockford Josphat, better known by his stage names Roki, is officially off the market — at least for now. The talented 33-year old musician revealed on social media that the woman he was pictured embracing in a photo he shared, is actually his new wife.
- Musician Roki’s mother laid to rest
- Roki living large in SA, ‘girlfriend’ in the dark
- ROKI: The boy who never grew up
- 30 year old Roki who fathered six children with five women finally finds love
- Zimbabwe: Roki Threatens Pauline’s New Lover
Born in Madagascar and raised in Parktown suburb in Waterfalls, Harare, Roki made his debut in 2001 after releasing hits such as “Seiko” which featured Leonard Mapfumo and Suzanna.
Previously, Roki was in an off and on tumultuous relationship with fellow singer Pauline Gundidza.
Pauline and Roki were the urban grooves ‘it’ couple in the raving days of the music genre; the two married in 2004.
Their first daughter Skye, was born in 2005. The two divorced a year later only to reunite in 2009 and have a second child, Minana.
Nine years later it’s all water under the bridge.
He could however not release the name of his latest wife.