by TZN Correspondent
Sikhanyiso Ndlovu was a Zimbabwean politician who was Minister of Information and Publicity from 2007 to 2008. He was also a member of the ZANU-PF Politburo and Educationist.
- West tampering with our rainfall patterns(2015)
- I’m only second to Mugabe(2015)
- I’ll revoke the licences of all non-governmental organisations in an attempt to ferret out groups “seeking to force regime change” (2012).
- The cholera epidemic in Zimbabwe is a serious biological, chemical war force, a genocidal onslaught, on the people of Zimbabwe by the British(2008)
- We are very happy with the turn of events and would like to thank those who helped defeat international racism disguised as multilateral action at the U.N(2008)
- Those countries that continue to impose new sanctions are the enemies of the people of Zimbabwe…they (Canada) do not love the people of Zimbabwe. They are holding the people of Zimbabwe at ransom. Is that democracy to impose sanctions on a sovereign state?(2008)
- Those who incite violence, or actually cause and participate in unleashing it, are set to pay a very heavy price, regardless of who they are(2007)