Funeral parlours in Zimbabwe are refusing to take in Chinese nationals dying at home, it has been revealed.
- Chinese Nationals Turned Away At South Africa’s OR Tambo Airport
- Hantavirus Kills Chinese Man
- Drama As Zimbabwean Workers Flee Chinese Boss on Surprise Return From Holiday in Home Country
- Coronavirus Stalls Progress at New Zimbabwe Parliment Building After 100 Chinese Builders Fail to Turn Up for Work
- Zimbabwe accused of cover up after a ‘Mutare woman’ who died after coronavirus referral is identified as Chinese
The reports come after images emerge on social media of a minibus being driven around town as parlours refused to take the body.
The Photos were further confirmed by Zimlive in a Tweet Which reads:
#CoronavirusZim These dramatic pictures sent by a reader allegedly show Chinese men outside Nyaradzo Funeral Services in Harare trying to deliver a dead body in a kombi. Man died at a house in Harare. Nyaradzo staff refused to receive body without police. Negotiations in progress