President Robert Mugabe’s daughter Bona had a heartbreaking miscarriage soon after she got married.
Related stories :
- Grace , Bona Flees Zimbabwe ahead of tomorrow’s Shut down?
- Mugabe’s outrageous $200m project to Daughter Bona
- Bona and Simba Chikore setback as Zesa revises Dema deal
- Images:Bona Mugabe’s son
- Bona Flies 8,245 km to Singapore to Give Birth As Mugabe Sets To Become The World’s Oldest First Time Granddad
- Watch Video :Mamma mia! Heavily Pregnant Bona helps Mugabe Blow Birthday Candle
- Image :Mamma mia!Bona Mugabe Finally Pregnant
- Mugabe takes daughter with him to Japan – is Bona Robert’s heir?
- Bona conducting government business ?
- Video: Grace Mugabe dances to Jah Prayzah ‘s Eriza with another man
- Farmer John Osborne refuses to vacate farm
Grace Mugabe (51) revealed what was a family secret during her birthday festivities in Mazowe last week.
Bona was carrying twins, she said.
“We were disheartened, but we continued to pray and now we have a grandson. It has always been my prayer and wish that President Mugabe sees his grandchildren,” she said.
Grace said this in the presence of her son-in-law Simba Chikore, Bona and their son Simbanashe.
Simbanashe was born in the Far East, sparking outrage from locals.
Bona and Simba who is said to be a pilot had their lavish wedding on 1 March 2014.
Their traditional marriage took place in Zvimba – Mugabe’s rural home about 96km north west of the capital in August 2013.