THE Zanu-PF Midlands provincial executive on Wednesday was told about chilling stories from Kwekwe where former Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa allegedly used to sponsor a terror group that went around attacking people perceived to be against him with machetes.
The Provincial Co-ordinating Committee meeting heard how the terror group, going by the moniker borrowed from the Islamist militant group, Al-Shabaab, would roam freely in and around Kwekwe city armed as they enjoyed protection from the former Midlands strong man.
- General Chiwenga Stuck In China Alongside Axed VP Mnangagwa
- CHINESE TAKEAWAY :Former Zimbabwe VP Mnangagwa Begins Exile In China After Mugabe Accused Him Of Witchcraft
- Figutive Zimbabwean VP Mnangagwa Flees Zimbabwe And Promises to Come After Mugabe For Betrayal
- Mnangagwa Searched ,Manhandled By Forbes Border Police As Fleeing Attempt Is Foiled
- Breaking – Mnangagwa fired!
More to follow…