Professor Jonathan Moyo who fled Zimbabwe to an unknown location in November last year is on Thursday making his his first TV appearance on BBC Hardtalk hosted by Zeinab Badawi at 4:30 am GMT.
The removal of Robert Mugabe as President of Zimbabwe in November 2017 led to several Mugabe loyalists going underground.
- Professor Jonathan Moyo Hiding In Malawi
- Kenya Denies Jonathan Moyo Political Asylum, Reports Say He Is In Equatorial Guinea
- Jonathan Moyo Wanted In Kenya Over $6 Million Fraud
- Outrage Over Jonathan Moyo ‘s Decision To Leave Mentally Challenged Son In Care Of 93 year Old Mugabe
- Jonathan Moyo Blasted For Dumping His Mentally Challenged Son Into The Care Of a 93-year-old Mugabe
The most prominent of these is probably Jonathan Moyo – until recently a cabinet minister, key ally and close adviser to Robert Mugabe and his wife Grace.
He has been described as one of the most hated men in Zimbabwe and is wanted in the country on corruption charges. Jonathan Moyo is now in hiding in self-imposed exile and says his family is being harassed and that his life is under threat.