Ailing MDC president Morgan Tsvangirai has been placed into an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at a Johannesburg hospital.
- Ailing Morgan Tsvangirai Refuses to Eat Over Wife Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Macheka Attacked By Tsvangirai’s Son At Hospital In South Africa
- Morgan Tsvangirai Cried Uncontrollably As Wife Is Barred From Hospital: “I want to see my wife, I want to see Elizabeth.”
- Elizabeth Macheka Refuses To Speak After Being Blocked By Relatives From Seeing Husband Tsvangirai
- Tsvangirai cancer treatment:Chamisa’s VP post reward exposes Mnangagwa ,Elizabeth Macheka affair
- Elizabeth Macheka Relationship With Younger Nelson Chamisa Lands Her In Trouble With Tsvangirai Family
- Trumps Rubbishes Nelson Chamisa Over MDC Alliance $15 billion Offer
People in the know said Tsvangirai’s situation is critical and he will be lucky to survive another week.
Tsvangirai is under the care of specialist physician and pulmonologist Dr Gunter K Schleicher who is working with a specialist anaethetist and another physician. Dr Schleicher is working with two specialist physicians and a specialist anaesthetist.
Tsvangirai has been diagnosed with a kidney tumour which is in an advanced stage and has grown into the liver.
Sources said before Tsvangirai’s health had further deteriorated, he had wanted to travel to Zimbabwe to try and stop the ugly infighting in the MDC but had his passport confiscated by one of his brothers.