The Chitungwiza community has been left in a state of shock after a 13 year old girl(some say she is 12) committed suicide under unclear circumstances.
The death of the Chitungwiza teenager has left residents with more questions than answers with many yet to come to terms with the reality of the incident.
- PHOTOS: Justice Priscilla Chigumba Heavily Pregnant?
- Man defends the miracle of Christmas because he is sterile and his wife is pregnant with twins
- You Need A Peni**s Enlargement: Pregnant Olinda Chapel Tells Acie Lumumba
- Pregnant Olinda to Acie Lumumba: Shave your privates and stop trolling me!
- Pregnant NUST student run over by train in apparent suicide
- Sniper Storm calls in cops after pregnant girlfriend steals his whisky
- Damaged condom sparks trouble as hubby goes beserk after wife got pregnant
While the cause of the death is yet to be confirmed neighbours believe that the girl committed suicide as a result of a suspected pr__egnancy case while the other theory is that she had failed her grade seven examinations.
The familyAdvertisementis also not yet prepared to comment on the issue, choosing to make it private.
Neighbours were only open to speak about the incident off camera.
“We are shocked about this tragedy and the circumstances which led to her death are not clear, we are still trying to figure out what really transpired,” a neighbour said.
The girl’s body has been taken for a post mortem.
The incident which occurred around 6pm in Unit C, Chitungwiza on Monday, 25 November, was first reported by a ZwNews.com journalist.