The late founder of His Presence Ministries International Apostle Charles Chiriseri, who died in a car accident last month, September 15, will be buried at Lady Stanley Cemetery in Bulawayo today.
The burial had been delayed as his was, Pastor Petunia Chiriseri, was still admitted in hospital following the accident.
- Pastor Petunia Chiriseri out of intensive care following accident that killed her husband
- Apostle Chiriseri’s burial on hold
- Apostle Chiriseri dies
- Lumumba’s Sex Tape Sparks Massive Hunt For Female Lover After Lisa Chiriseri Disowns Footage
- ‘Woman appearing in Lumumba sex video breathes fire over leak’
- UK: Church link probed after death of boy aged five
She was discharged early this week.
A church service was held Thursday at Celebration Centre in Harare while another one will be held at the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair Hall Number 3 in Bulawayo yesterday.