Zimbabwean-born teenage sensation Tivonge Rushesha has signed his first professional contract with Swansea City, which will keep him at the club until the summer of 2022.
The young defender, whose existing deal was due to expire at the end of the season, has put pen to paper on his first pro deal with the Swans.
The 17-year old has made great strides with Swansea since joining the academy at under-12 level.
Rushesha is one of the “British Brigade” players eyed by ZIFA to play a role in the national team.
- Talented Footballer Decides To Be Alick Macheso’s Backing Vocalist And Dancer
- Arsene Wenger appointed FIFA Chief of Global Football Development
- Ellen Chiwenga on Football Black List 2019
- Football star Gift Muzadzi sentenced to 70 days in Jail
- UK grants asylum to gay football referee from Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe Amputee footballer back at the top level