Uebert Angel and his wife, Beverley left parents of pupils at Kadyamadare Primary School in Mashonaland East astounded after the clergyman and his wife, through the Uebert Angel Foundation, paid school fees for all the 797 pupils, for the whole year.
- WATCH: Prophet Uebert Angel Stuns Congregants By Paying Their Outstanding Debts
- Uebert Angel gifts son R5,2m mansion in South Africa for 16th birthday – PICTURES
- Uebert Angel hires singer Brian McKnight for 19th wedding anniversary
- PICTURE: Uebert Angel Buys An Island
- Prophet Angel Shows Off His UK Mansion As Birthday Celebration
- Eubert Angel Buys Lamborghini Aventador For Wife As Valentine’s Present
- Beverly Angel launches her new bank in the UK aboard the luxury Yacht Hotel
- Pastor Chris Requests Nude Pictures of Uebert Angel’s Wife Beverly ?
- Angelic Visitors Caught On Camera:Prophet Bushiri Manufacturing Deceit
- Uebert Angel’s Top Pastor Who He Recently Elevated to Be Reverend’s Nude Pictures Exposed Extramarital Affair
The head of the school, Mr Tafireyi Phiri told the parents of the good news. He also spoke to H-Metro and said that the donation was divine intervention. Phiri said:
There’s no substitute for education. It’s indeed a great move to invest in our children’s future.
It’s now left to my teachers to deliver our promise of quality education.
Pastor Felix Angel said the gesture was part of their church’s ‘Adopt a School’ programme which is premised at relieving parents of the fees burden.
Pastor Felix added that the initiative had no link with the parents as the money was given to the school directly adding that “more schools are going to receive this aid throughout the year.”
Uebert Angel founded the Spirit Embassy in 2007, and the church now has numerous branches within and without Zimbabwe including the United Kingdom where he is based.