Robert Mugabe’s letter from Salisbury Remand Prison to the then British PM Harold Wilson has exposed his hypocrisy.
The letter whose contents will shock many Zimbabweans both home and abroad reveals that Mugabe was begging the British to grant his late wife permission to stay in Britain while he was in prison , under Ian Smith’s regime.
- Nyagumbo died for fingering Sally Mugabe
- Mugabe leaked tape exposes bully wife Grace
- Mugabe justifies controversial marriage to Grace :Reason will shock you
- 5 african first ladies who cheated
- Ghanaian Citizen President Mugabe angry with Ghana
- Mugabe broke every window in State House after he lost his Swiss bank account-Report
- Mugabe holds Ghanaian Diplomatic Passport:Lawyer
- Exiled James Makamba speaks on CIO leaked classified documents on Grace Mugabe Adulterous affairs
- BREAKING NEWS:CIO unleashes shocking classified documents on Grace Mugabe as Zanu PF dogs fights gets nasty
- Grace Mugabe ‘s ex-hubby divorces again
- President Robert Mugabe’s Daughter Divorces
Mugabe , in 2008 castigated the British saying “Down with thieves who want to steal our country,” accusing them of instigating regime change.He is known for denouncing Zimbabweans who seek asylum in other countries,especially Britain.