There are numerous curious laws in different countries of the African continent. One of them exists in the Republic of Ghana, at the southeast of Africa, where divorce is permitted but on one condition.
- Zimbabwean woman busted with 7kg cocaine at Ghana Airport
- Tyrant Robert Mugabe Considers Relocating to Ghana Where His Son Nhamodzenyika With Late Sally Hayfron Is Buried
- Mugabe Cried Uncontrollably Saying He Misses Ghanaian Wife Sally Hayfron After Being Cornered By Army
- Ghana President Dumps Tsvangirai For Ghanaian Citizen Mugabe
- At 94 Robert Mugabe Reveals Long-Held Secret : How He Grabbed Grace From Stanley Goreraza
- Exclusive Leaked Files from Zimbabwe Secret C.I.O on Grace Mugabe
Ghanaians are allowed to divorce but as long as people attend to court dressed the same way when they were married. This condition creates very humorous situations in the so-called “Divorce Rooms”, where Ghanaians must go if they want to end their marriage.
In other African countries like in Togo, neighbors of Ghana, to be able to divorce, first you must go to your mother-in-law and explain your reasons and so you could receive her approval. That’s why Togo today has a 0% divorce rate.-thereisnews.com