The Supreme Court will now hear the conviction challenge by businessman Wicknell Chivayo after it emerged that the notes taken down by a judge during his money laundering trial have been found.
- Wicknell Chivayo robber jailed 11 years
- Ex SAS soldier who shared a prison cell with Wicknell Chivayo : I attempted to overthrow a government
- Wicknell Chivayo says Lumumba is as poor as a church mouse
- Magaya steals 30 pairs of Wicknell Chivayo’s shoes
- Wicknell Chivayo Says Uebert Angel’s 33 million US dollars Prophecy Fulfilled
- Wicknell Chivayo speaks on sleeping with best mate’s wife
- Wicknell Chivayo back in court over money laundering case
- Wicknell Chivayo pays US$58 900 for abandoned sex slaves
- Wicknell Chivayo’s $5 million fraud:Minister speaks
The four notebooks used by the judge in the trial will now be used to reconstruct the missing record to enable the Supreme Court to hear Chivayo’s appeal.
Chivayo has since served the prison term for the offence and he is now seeking to clear his name through an appeal.
Details to follow….