She also said her decision to stand the Harare West seat against incumbent MP Jessie Majome was not engineered by anyone in the top MDC-T hierarchy. Said Mamombe:
Those that are saying I am a side chick of (Nelson) Chamisa are being malicious (laughs). People will always bring things up. I cannot make people like me. Right now there is no need for me to speak of my marital status because that has nothing to do with my aspirations. Leadership has nothing to do with marital status.
- Video: MDC-T Chamisa Loyalists Chant “hure hure” At Khupe After Supreme Court Ruling
- Drunk Zimbabwean Man Strips Completely Naked On Facebook Live, Threatens to Masturbate
- Drunk man mistakes window for toilet door, falls off second floor
- Zimbabwean Student Found Dead In United Kingdom
- UK Based Woman Charged With Murder For Shooting Husband Challenges Placement On Remand
- DJ Spencer Banda Caught Pants Down With Married Woman