Two armed robbers, Timothy Hamunakwadi (28) and Hussein Goche, (23) from Chitungwiza are in trouble with the law again, after breaking into businessman Genius Kadungure’s Sankayi night club warehouses stealing $12 000 worth of liquor.
The duo already have pending cases ranging from robbery to theft before the Harare Magistrates’ Courts. They allegedly committed the current offence while on bail pending appeal against a 12-year sentence that they were serving.
Prosecuting, Linda Gadzikwa said on August 22, 2018 Hamunakwadi and Goche went to Sankayi night club and broke a window pane using a stone.
“Whilst inside the night club warehouse, the accused stole 6 moet nectar whiskey, 2 velvie rich gleo whiskey, 1 sweet ups, 26 grog whiskey, 11 Johnie walker black, 6 Sky vodka, 2 Johnie walker, 2 tequila gold,” said Gadzikwa.
It is further alleged that on an unknown date but sometime between May 24 to September 5, 2018, the two repeated the same act by breaking a window pane using a stone and gaining entry to the warehouse where they stole clothing, monarch bags, two gas cylinders and a Zesa meter box.
- Video : Ginimbi Mobbed
- Ginimbi New Club Sankayi Opening Pictures
- Zodwa Mkandla Opens Up On Ginimbi ’s Success
- Wicknell Exposes Ginimbi’s Company On Mnangagwa Looters List
- Ginimbi In Dirty Dance With A Man
- VIDEO: Splashing the Cash At Ginimbi’s All white party in Cape Town
- Ginimbi gets three prophets on the same table in South Africa
- The dark side of Genius ‘Ginimbi’ Kadungure’s all white nude party
- Genius Kadungure And Accomplice Wicknell Chivayo In Court On Fraud Charges
- Pokello bashed for attending ‘brother’s’ party
- Kadungure sorry for Mercedes Benz S-class is a basic car for civil servants slur
- REVEALED:How Genius Kadungure made his millions
- Top 6 Zimbabwe Young Filthy Rich Controversial Millionaires
- Stunner Defends Pokello, “She’s Not Mhaka’s Girl”
The court also heard that the duo made voluntary indications at the crime scene on September 10, demonstrating how they committed the offence.
They were found in possession of the stolen goods.-online