Mysterious Fire Guts Chiyangwa Borrowdale Mansion As Ritual Gone Bad

1

by Staff Reporter

  • Chiyangwa embroiled in serious Juju rituals
  • Believed to have performed a ritual act on his mentally  ill brother , Nyadzisai so he  makes cash.
  • Strangely Nyadzisai has hair on his tongue
  • Late Gospel singer Mr Bulk was the family n’anga.
  • His brother the late Jimmy Jimalo died of a strange illness
  • Born in a family of 12, Phil is the 6th, (all his elder brothers and sisters are now dead) all above him are now dead
  • Phillip Chiyangwa doesn’t want humiliation11063615_10153214474199823_2078825431761327032_n

HARARE – The mysterious fire at Harare controversial businessman Phillip Chiyangwa’s famous multi-million dollar luxurious Borrowdale mansion was a result of ritual act that took a horrible dramatic turn, thezimbabwenewslive can exclusively reveal.

The fire damaged property worth thousands of dollars and left the controversial business man hospitalised.

Contrary to media reports that the fire had been caused by an electrical fault in the main bedroom saying a maid allegedly left an iron on and heated too much before the whole mansion caught fire; investigations by thezimbabwenewslive  can reveal  that one of the workers failed to observe ritual instructions  or “mhiko” apparently entering a “special” room and this caused a backlash.

 

“If you misuse or fail to follow ritual instructions they can explode, right in your face. Rituals for money always end on a bad note. That’s just the problem”, a source close to the Chiyangwa family said.

 

Another source close to the family said “If this Nyadzisai rituals have failed, it has bounced back”.

“Nyadzisai Chiyangwa used to stay in Chitungwiza. But am told there are people who mind him. When Jimalo, late James who died from a strange illness was still running bars at Machipisa, Nyadzisai was always there. Nyadzisai is an absolute tragedy. Nyadzisai has strange hair on his tongue. They carried these rituals with the late Mr Bulk who was the family n’anga”, the source added.

“Chiyangwa doesn’t want humiliation and that is why his son Bruce was quick to suggest it was an electrical fault that affected his father’s bedroom before the fire officers even carried their own investigations”, said another puzzled source who was present at the scene.

Bruce was later seen posting on social media saying, this was a small fire that damaged curtains and a few furniture.

10262024_10153045517782832_6210160202181611316_n

This is not the first time Chiyangwa has had such a tragedy.

Some years back he built some nice chalets at his rural home and claimed he was developing a tourist centre called KwaMhanyame or something like that and then the place which was fully insured went up in smoke and he made  a killing from the insurer who could not prove that this was a fraud that it was.

Known for his affluence and flamboyance, Chiyangwa regularly goes public, boasting about his fortunes and frequently brags of the beauty of his assets, particularly his cars and houses.

Chiyangwa’s mansion reportedly has 43 rooms including 15 carports, 18 bedrooms, 25 lounges, four balconies, nine servants’ quarters, two swimming pools and three helipads.

Recently the businessman boasted on social media that he has hosted the likes of President Robert Mugabe and the First Family, as well as the late king of pop music Michael Jackson at the mansion.

 

Chiyangwa was treated for cuts and bruises at the Trauma Centre.

 

 

 

 

Share.