RUSAPE – The late legendary comedian, Lazarus Boora, better known as Gringo, was set to be buried today at his rural home in Rukweza, Rusape.
OTHERS READ :
- Machakaire, Mataranyika cover Gringo funeral expenses
- Gringo Dies
- Video: Mnangagwa visits Gringo
- Video: Gringo thanks Zimbabweans for assistance
- Chamisa cheers up comedian Gringo after he undergoes emergency op
- Gringo wants to meet Zodwa Wabantu
- Actor Gringo turns to music
- School punishment gave birth to Gringo
- Ginimbi death: Moana family beg for donations as funeral is delayed by two weeks
Gringo succumbed to cancer on Monday morning at a private health institution in Harare.
Below are pictures from the funeral service for the iconic actor: