Former President Robert Mugabe’s daughter Bona Mugabe-Chikore has urged Zimbabweans not to be carried away by the Christmas craze otherwise they will be stranded in January.
Writing on Facebook, Chikore urged parents not to pretend to be good parents for a day while they failed throughout the year.
Read her unedited post below:
The children that demand expensive clothes for Christmas will be the same children who need school fees in January. The very friends you spend money on are the same friends who will be laughing at you while your children are not going to school. Enjoy responsibly.
Don’t get too excited, Christmas is only one day. Spend with future in mind. Don’t compare yourself with anyone. Enjoy according to what you have. If you don’t control your budget, January will have 60 days to you. Don’t try to be a good parent for one day while you have failed for a year.
Do the best for those who really need it. But remember that Christmas is only one day. Spend responsibly
- ‘Bona – Mnangagwa fight over Mugabe’s dead body to get nasty’
- Bona Mugabe , hubby get 20 hactares prime land for just US$2 300
- Robert Mugabe’s son-in-law, daughter Bona struggle to complete mansion
- Bona Mugabe’s Husband In Court
- Grace Mugabe Squeezed As Zanu-PF Claims Blue Roof, Bona Mugabe’s residence
- Bona Mugabe’s husband due in court for kidnapping after Monday arrest at Harare International Airport
- Video : Bona Mugabe And Hubby At Mnangagwa Inauguration
- Bona Mugabe Loses Farm She Forcefully Grabbed From Neighbour
- Three Robbers Who Pounced On Bona Mugabe To Be Jailed Today