Vice President Dr Constantino Chiwenga has said the negativity around Covid-19 vaccination is a function of misconceptions and mistaken belief as he has not encountered any side effects after taking the Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine.
- VP Chiwenga loses $1,6 million worth of property
- War Errupts In Zanu PF as Chiwenga Fights Mnangagwa Move To Solidify His Grip On Power
- ‘Free covid-19 vaccine to all citizens’ – Chiwenga
- Chiwenga Tells of Covid-19 Pain at Heroes Acre
- SB Moyo Death : Chiwenga ,Rugeje Secret Meeting In Victoria Falls Exposed
VP Chiwenga, who is also the Minister of Health and Child Care, was the first Zimbabwean to receive a jab of the vaccine locally two weeks ago when the Government began the first phase of an elaborate vaccination programme aimed at achieving a 60 percent herd immunity.
Speaking to journalists at his Kaguvi offices this morning, VP Chiwenga urged the rest of the citizenry to take up the jab when an opportunity is presented.
“I didn’t feel anything at all and I am okay. As you have seen I am working and I am fit 100 percent.
“There is nothing wrong with this vaccine, the vaccine is intended to save lives,” said VP Chiwenga.
Comrade Chiwenga’s condition after taking the Chinese jab will go a long way to encourage those who are afraid to take the medication.
Commenting on the Issue Dr Chiratidzo Mativenga practicing in the United Kingdom has urged the people of Zimbabwe to take this vaccine without hesitation.