Former Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe’s late wife Sarah Francesca Hayfron used a pseudonym ” Mrs Sally M Smith” while on United Kingdom’s NHS treatment, declassified confidential documents reveal.
According to some of the letters in possession of this publication, Mugabe made a request to UK government to have his wife had a kidney transplant in Britain.
Sally had prevoiusly worked for the NHS and had dialysis treatment regularly for over 20 years in Britain at St Marry’s Hospital in Paddington.
A USA based company biomedical trust KAPNEK offered to pay all costs for the transplant.
- Sally Mugabe Will: How Journalist Michael Harnack Won Battle Against Stubborn Robert Mugabe
- The Forgotten Story of Sally Mugabe, The Beloved Mother of Zimbabwe & Robert Mugabe’s First Wife And True Love, The Woman Whose Death Changed President Mugabe Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Sally Hayfron, Just Like Husband Robert Mugabe Left No Valid Will When She Died In 1992
- REMEMBERING Robert Mugabe’s First Wife: Meet Sally Hayfron
- Tyrant Robert Mugabe Considers Relocating to Ghana Where His Son Nhamodzenyika With Late Sally Hayfron Is Buried
- ‘I feared Mugabe used juju’ – Grace
- EXPOSED: All the hidden details about the Mugabes’ 11 farms