The State has withdrawn charges, before plea, against the late Genius Ginimbi Kadungure who had two pending cases before the court before his tragic death last month.
Kadungures lawyer Brighton Pabwe produced two copies of the late socialite’s death certificate for each record as proof for magistrate Tranos Utahwashe to officially close the records.
- Ginimbi secret son – More details
- Ginimbi was constructing car fuel-fill tank at his mansion
- Ginimbi Has A Secret Love Child – PICTURES
- Ginimbi Estate: Court gives Nomatter “Kit Kat” Zinyerere a Lamborghini
- DJ Rimo loots Ginimbi ‘s property
- Ginimbi’s family to share his clothes
- Live Video : Ginimbi Being Trapped
- Ginimbi’s Will : Nomatter “KIT KAT” Zinyengere Claims US$600k Lamborgini
- Ginimbi left no registered will — lawyer
Kadungure was facing two charges of tax evasion.
Ginimbi died along his three friends on Sunday, 8 November in a high-speed crash which saw his friends getting burnt beyond recognition.
Mitchell ‘Moana’ Amuli’s burial was buried later after her parents were in a tug of war arguing over how she was going to be buried.
His mansion will be converted into a hotel, according to his wishes in an unsigned will which his family accepted.
- I watched Ginimbi grow from nothing: Zodwa Mkandla
- 5 Ginimbi Pictures You Probably Haven’t Seen Before
- Ginimbi Had No Child, Manager For 7 Years Speaks Out
- Ginimbi secrets revealed