The late socialite and flamboyant businessman, Genius Kadungure, better known as Ginimbi’s autopsy results have been revealed by his brother to the media.
Family spokesperson, Darling Kadungure, said that Ginimbi underwent a post-mortem on Tuesday and the results said Ginimbi died from “haemorrhagic shock in polytrauma”.
- Ginimbi To Be Buried With Stack Of Cash
- Ginimbi meets Moana funeral costs
- Wicknell Speaks On Ginimbi Juju
- ‘I was not surprised that he had died’: Ginimbi’s father
- Ginimbi Might Have Been Shot Before The Gory Accident
- Ginimbi death: Moana family beg for donations as funeral is delayed by two weeks
- Temba Mliswa, Acie Lumumba stampede to pay Ginimbi funeral costs
- LATEST : Zanu PF Deputy minister Tino Machakaire buys versace coffin for Ginimbi
- Video – Ginimbi feeds hundreds from the grave
- Friday the 13th: Ginimbi Farewell ‘Funeral Party’
- FRIDAY 13 th : All white dress for Ginimbi’s funeral
- Did Moana’s Furious Muslim Father Blow Up Ginimbi’s Rolls Royce ?
People suffering injuries that involve heavy bleeding may go into hemorrhagic shock if the bleeding isn’t stopped immediately.
Meanwhile, Ginimbi’s burial will take place on the grounds of his Domboshava mansion, as per his instructions before he died.
Ginimbi is also said to have instructed his family no to rush his burial as “many people will come from all over the world”.
The controversial businessman died on Sunday between 5 am and 6 am when his Rolls-Royce hit a Honda Fit and veered off the road before hitting a tree along Borrowdale Road.
Eyewitness accounts have indicated that Ginimbi was pulled out of the wreckage alive but died shortly afterwards. His colleagues, Malawian Limumba Karim, Mitchelle “Moana” Amuli and popular Mozambican model Alichia Adams, were trapped in the car and were burnt beyond recognition when the car burst into flames.
– Nhau/Indaba –