Veteran comedian Lazarus “Gringo” Boora has died.
He was 47.
Gringo who was admitted at Westview Hospital in Zimre park died this morning.
A close family member confirmed to The Herald
More details to follow…
- Graduation ceremony attendee dies from Covid-19 after meeting Mnangagwa
- Limumba dies
- Zimbabwean rapper dies after hit and run accident
- Genius “Ginimbi” Kadungure death: The details
- Ginimbi death: Did he ignore a prophetic life saving call?
- Why Ginimbi Had To Be The November Sacrifice For Zimbabwe
- Ginimbi : How Did He Make His Millions? His Life And Controversies
- Watch : Ginimbi takes Chiyangwa on a tour inside Domboshava his house
- Ginimbi ’s Rolls Royce clamped over a parking ticket