Hopewell Chi’ono has mourned Soul Jah Love who died after he collapsed. He had been admitted at Mbuya Dorcas hospital.
Below are his tribute messages
Sad to hear the tragic and untimely passing of dancehall artist Soul Jah Love.
May his soul Rest In Peace!
Soul Jah Love a victim of a twisted society
The death of dancehall entertainer, Soul Jah Love, should remind us of the effects of LOOTING!
- Journalist Hopewell Chin’ono wins award for exposing corruption
- Hopewell Chin’ono freed on bail after 19 days in prison
- Hopewell Chin’ono stays in jail as High court judgment is reserved
- Hopewell Chin’ono Appears In Court
- Hopewell Chin’ono Arrested Over ‘Dead Child’ Report
- Hopewell Chin’ono clash with Chamisa’s supporters on social media
- Hopewell Chin’ono Attacks Chamisa
- Court Unites Hopewell Chin’ono and Lawyer Beatrice Mtetwa
Ghetto youths have no access to healthcare or jobs and as a result they drown in alcoholism and drugs.
Ghetto entertainers have big names without a quality life because the economy is dead.
Anywhere you look, Corruption is destroying lives, and Soul Jah Love has just become another tragic statistic to a long list of young people let down courtesy of political elites corruption!
I grew up in the Ghetto, I know too well that if I had not been given a fair chance in life, I would have been dead decades ago!
Mwana waStembeni has unfortunately not been so lucky like my generation that escaped the LOOTING thugs and consequences!
Our society should not shy away from its realities. Sadly more young people will go the same way as Chibaba!
Rest In Peace munin’ina!