- Zimbabwean man sends girlfriend 1000 flowers on Valentine’s Day
- 21 Year Old Zimbabwean Builds Lamborghini
- Cooking With Zim Celebrity Chef: Facebook Cooking Initiative Revolutionised Kitchen Habits
- Thomas Chizhanje Takes Ndinyengeiwo Girl Lorraine Guyo Off The Market?
- “ Ndinyengeiwo Girl ” Lorraine Guyo Quits Work As She Makes A Killing From Endorsement Deals
- PICTURES: ‘Ndinyengeiwo’ Girl Lorraine Guyo Lands Advertising Appearances With Steward Bank, JanJam
Seems like some celebrities definitely made the most of Valentine’s day. Lerato Kganyago had a luxury Valentine’s Day with her husband Thami Ndlela at the FNB stadium. The loverman Thami booked out the entire stadium for their date and booked Mzansi soul singer Zonke Dikana to perform, social media users were impressed and went berserk with just how far Thami went to make Valentine’s Day special for Lerato.
Love truly lives here. When it comes to Valentine’s Day, lovers always expect to get beautiful gifts from their partners. Media personality Lerato Kganyago got the Valentine’s Day of her dreams when her boo Thami Ndlela went all out for her.Thami did the most and booked out the FNB stadium to have the perfect evening with Lerato. They had a candlelit dinner and a live performance from none other than Zonke Dikana.The scene was remarkably lovely and scattered with pink and red roses everywhere. The lighting was beautiful and it really seemed like it was the perfect evening.
Zonke was performing her popular song titled Feelings and surely the couple had all the feels during the evening.Thami and Lerato were loved up, enjoying their time together in Mzansi’s biggest stadium. Social media users were stunned by just how much Thami went out for his wife.Here are some of the reactions to their date below:
@botlhe88 said”Next year I’m taking up on Lerato Kganyago’s challenge but I am gonna book the whole of South Africa.”