Deputy minister Machakaire buys versace coffin for Ginimbi
- How Marvelous Nakamba was “salvaged” from the jaws of Ginimbi
- Video – Ginimbi feeds hundreds from the grave
- Friday the 13th: Ginimbi Farewell ‘Funeral Party’
- FRIDAY 13 th : All white dress for Ginimbi’s funeral
- Did Moana’s Furious Muslim Father Blow Up Ginimbi’s Rolls Royce ?
- Ginimbi bars family from occupying his Domboshava mansion in the event of his death
- Ginimbi bought casket a week before his death
- Genius “Ginimbi” Kadungure death: The details
- Ginimbi million dollar mansion will be turned into a hotel
- Ginimbi death: Did he ignore a prophetic life saving call?
- Moana describes her dark thoughts before tragic death with socialite Ginimbi
- Why Ginimbi Had To Be The November Sacrifice For Zimbabwe
- Ginimbi : How Did He Make His Millions? His Life And Controversies
Youth, Sport, Arts and Recreation deputy minister and Zanu PF legislator for Hwedza South, Tino Machakaire, on Monday pledged to buy a coffin for the late controversial businessman and socialite Genius Kadungure, popularly known as Ginimbi.
Contrary to reports going round that Ginimbi kept a coffin at his mansion, sources say suppliers of coffins yesterday showcased a gallery of available caskets and the family settled for a versace brand.
Investigations by the Zim Morning Post revealed that the versace brand coffin ranges between US$5 000 to $12 000 depending on the specifications which clients choose.
The popular socialite and three of his friends died in the early hours of Sunday morning when a Rolls Royce they were travelling in hit an oncoming Honda Fit, veered off the road, crashed into a tree and caught fire.
Ginimbi is expected to be buried on Saturday in Domboshava. His friends are arranging an all-white-farewell-party on Friday night.