LAWYERS representing Marry Mubaiwa today told the court that her arm might be amputated following her admission to a health institution in Harare last night.
Ms Beatrice Mtetwa told Harare regional magistrate, Mr Lazini Ncube, that Mubaiwa was admitted in hospital after suffering re-fractures on her arm when she fell at the court’s entrance while attending a hearing on assault charges on Monday.
- MARRY MUBAIWA TRIAL : MAGISTRATE REFUSES TO ADMIT A WITNESS STATEMENT OF A DEAD MAN
- PICTURES: Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga’s Children
- Chiwenga too powerful, doesn’t take orders from Mnangagwa : Marry Mubaiwa
- Marry Mubaiwa Shares VP Chiwenga’s Image in Bed on Social Media
- Marry Mubaiwa’s Arm to Be Amputated
- Marry Mubaiwa in desperate plea to Chiwenga after 2 years without access to children
- More Trouble For Marry Mubaiwa As Court Refuses Her Permission to Travel Abroad
- Marry Mubaiwa Turns Beggar, Accuses VP Chiwenga of Blocking Her Bank Accounts
- Marry Mubaiwa blasts beast’ Chiwenga after 17 months without access to children
- Chiwenga humiliates ex-wife Mary Mubaiwa
Mubaiwa was supposed to attend court for a judgment on a case she allegedly misrepresented that Vice President Constantino Chiwenga had agreed to solemnise their marriage at a time he was ill in hospital.
Ms Mtetwa then applied that Mubaiwa be remanded to another date from her hospital bed.
The State consented to Ms Mtetwa’s application.