Defence and War Veterans Affairs Minister Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri on Friday extolled her deputy Victor Matemadanda, who graduated with a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) on the same day.
- Watch: Matemadanda rebukes rumour of being rushed to hospital on Covid
- Matemadanda poisoned as Zanu PF inflighting escalates
- Mnangagwa Won’t Respond To A ‘Goat’ Chamisa , Says Matemadanda
- BREAKING NEWS|War veteran’s leader Matemadanda to face
- War vets leader Matemadanda arrested for insulting Grace Mugabe on a T-shirt
- Matemadanda and three other war vets granted $300 bail each
- Arrested War veterans secretary Matemadanda to face same charges as Mahiya
- Breaking: War vets leader Matemadanda arrested
- EXCLUSIVE: Willowgate Report Shows How Foreign Minister Fredrick Shava Lied In Zimbabwe’s Biggest Car-Scandal
- Zanu-PF bigwigs flee to farms as deadly Covid-19 bites
- Chamisa Remains Ready To Meet Mnangagwa
- Covid-19 hits Zimbabwe cabinet ministers
- Beneficiaries of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Multimillion-Dollar Farm Mechanisation Scheme Named
- Zanu-PF UK members apply for farmland back in Zimbabwe
Muchinguri-Kashiri praised Matemadanda for “his resilience and perseverance” in attaining the post-graduate degree and urged others within the Zanu PF structures to emulate the Gokwe Central legislator. She said:
Your resilience and carrying out many tasks shows that you are a leader of great virtue.
… The roots of education are bitter, but the fruits are sweet…
We need to celebrate this landmark achievement and all Zanu PF structures should embrace the practice and empower themselves.
According to Zim Morning Post, Matemadanda started his degree in 2018 and he had to juggle between his ministerial and party roles.
Matemadanda is the Zanu PF secretary for the Commissariat in the ruling party’s Politburo.
Meanwhile, Muchinguri-Kashiri is a holder of two Masters degrees.
Midlands Minister of State for Provincial Affairs and Devolution, Senator Larry Mavhima, attended the event and officiated it.
Also in attendance at the occasion were several high profile Zanu PF personalities, among them Information minister Monica Mutsvangwa and former Primary and Secondary Education minister Lazarus Dokora
More: Zim Morning Post