President Mnangagwa has sworn in Foreign Affairs and International Trade Minister Dr Fredrick Shava who took his oath of loyalty at the State House this morning.
Dr Shava was the Zimbabwe’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations before being appointed minister.
President Mnangagwa congratulates Ambassador Shava after assuming his new post.
- North Korea endorses Shava appoinment
- EXCLUSIVE: Willowgate Report Shows How Foreign Minister Fredrick Shava Lied In Zimbabwe’s Biggest Car-Scandal
- Shava Appointment Revive Willowgate Scandal, Gukurahundi Discussion
- Zimbabweans fume as fraudster Shava is appointed Foreign Minister
- Ginimbi’s Manager Flees Domboshava Mansion
He replaces former Minister Sibusiso Moyo who succumbed to Covid-19 in January.
Dr Shava said he was going to continue working hard on re engagement and engagement with Zimbabwe’s all weather friends to boost trade relations and promote exports in line with the mantra of the Second Republic.
He said efforts will also be made to engage counties that Zimbabwe did not have smooth relations with as a result of the land reform programme.