President Mnangagwa is next week expected to announce new lockdown measures with the current regulations expiring Monday.
- The case for a Zimbabwean revolution: Mnangagwa’s empty promises and blatant lies
- Temba Mliswa Plot to Poison President Mnangagwa’s Son Exposed
- Abusive Temba Mliswa Had A Fight With Mnangagwa’s Wife – Susan Mutami
- War Errupts In Zanu PF as Chiwenga Fights Mnangagwa Move To Solidify His Grip On Power
- China Donates 200,000 Covid Vaccines to Zimbabwe : Mnangagwa
- July Moyo named as president Mnangagwa potential successor
- MP Allan Markham takes Mnangagwa to court over assets declaration
The President said this today at the first Political Actors Dialogue executive meeting at State House in Harare this morning.
The meeting is being held virtually.
“In the coming week, I will be announcing how we are proceeding with regards to the lockdown.
“This will be informed by scientific data and recommendations from our health experts,” he said.