One of the toughest strongest woman i know Mai Tt. I remember back in the days when she used to work for my brother Ginimbi and Zodwa, uchipfeka maslopes nekamini skirt telling us stories making the whole office laugh. Im really proud of the woman you have become besides all you went through with life.
- Comedian Mai TT dragged landlord to court
- Mai Titi In trouble over witchcraft , Illuminati attacks
- Video: Mai Titi Stepping Into the New Year With a New Man As She Moves on From HIV+ Attacker Ex
- WATCH: Mai Titi Attacks Mother Accused Of Forcing 6-Year-Old To Live In Fowl Run
- Zimbabwean student with Oxford University place wins battle to remain in UK
- Phillip Chiyangwa’s 50 children maintenance bill
- Nottinghamshire sign Zimbabwe Under-19 wicketkeeper on two-year deal
- Chigumba In Messy Divorce, Abandons Wife for Bar Maid
I learn from you and I can’t call you my friend but my big sister. I love you feli for days and im happy to witness your progress knowing were we came from.