- EXCLUSIVE: Willowgate Report Shows How Foreign Minister Fredrick Shava Lied In Zimbabwe’s Biggest Car-Scandal
- Shava Appointment Revive Willowgate Scandal, Gukurahundi Discussion
- Zimbabweans fume as fraudster Shava is appointed Foreign Minister
- Ginimbi’s Manager Flees Domboshava Mansion
- Watch : Ginimbi takes Chiyangwa on a tour inside Domboshava his house
- Shock As Carjackers Stab, Strip Man Naked On Gweru-Zvishavane Highway
- Musician Fungisai Zvakavapano-Mashavave Now a Prophetess
- Horror Stories Of How Perrance Shiri Executed Gukurahundi Massacres Emerge
- Gukurahundi Mastermind Emmerson Mnangagwa Is Notorious Mashurugwi Godfather
DPRK Foreign Minister Ri Son Gwon on Saturday sent a congratulatory message to Frederick Musiiwa Makamure Shava upon his appointment as minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of the Republic of Zimbabwe.
Expressing belief that the historic and traditional relations of friendship and cooperation between the two countries would continue to grow strong, the message wished the Zimbabwean minister success in his work for the development of foreign relations of the country.