The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) has arrested two former cabinet ministers .
ZACC says those arrested are former Tourism and Hospitality Industry Minister Walter Mzembi and former Energy and Power Development Minister Samuel Undenge.
- Psychology Maziwisa homosexual probe underway in Parliament
- Psychology Maziwisa ‘s PR firm exposes Zanu PF minister
- Psychology Maziwisa’s Fruitful Relationship With Minister Undenge Ends, Engagement Cancelled
- Maziwisa says sorry to war veterans after telling them they were foolish going to war and not going to school
- Zimbabwean MPs to be investigated after labelling Zanu-PF MP ‘a homosexual’
- Fruitful Relationship|Zesa ‘illegally pays’ Zanu PF MP’s firm $51k
Mzembi is allegedly facing criminal abuse of office and corruption charges rising when he was the Minister of Tourism and Hospitality Industry and also as Foreign Affairs Minister.
Undenge is alleged to have abused his position as the former Minister of Energy and Power Development to influence ZESA to illegally parcel out tenders to his cronies.
ZACC also said Patterson Tsimba has been picked up on allegations of murder adding that television personality Oscar Pambuka and Pyscology Mazivisa – member of the house of assembly for Highfield West – are also wanted by anti-graft body investigators to assist with investigations.-ZBC