Prophetic, Healing and Deliverance Ministries founder Prophet Walter Magaya has mourned Zimdancehall sensation Soul Jah Love who died yesterday after collapsing wishing he should have laid hands on him, perhaps he could have survived.
- Churchgoers Demand Their Money Back From Prophet Walter Magaya
- Prophet Magaya in trouble over botched housing stands deal
- WATCH: Scores Protest Against PHD Ministries Founder Magaya In South Africa
- Prophet Magaya’s bodyguard goes beserk, douses children with petrol
- Tytan Tested Positive For HIV In 2015 : Walter Magaya
- Walter Magaya In Strange Prayer Session With Female Worshippers
- Soul Jah Love Nearly Killed After Approaching Magaya for Help with Drug Addiction (VIDEO)
The man of cloth once made headlines when the then-ailing Soul Jah Love sought healing from his church with a swollen leg and wheelchair-bound.
Soul Jah Love even made a song ‘Munhu Wamwari W. Magaya” after he recovered.
Prophet Walter Magaya posted this on his Facebook page, Prophetic, Healing and Deliverance Ministries;
I wish he had found a way to come for another touch. Just one more
One more lift would have happened
Prophet Magaya regrets the sad passing of Soul Jah Love saying he wished the man more life so he could develop his talent;
As a Man of God I wished to see him grow his talent more when he was healed.
Gone too soon
When he felt not okay ,I wish he had rushed for another touch.