Goodness and Mercy Ministries church leader Tapiwa Freddy has denied raping and physically abusing his ex-girlfriend when his trial opened at the Harare Magistrates Court this morning.
Tapiwa Freddy, popularly known as Prophet T Freddy, is charged with two counts of rape and physical abuse.
- 20 ZIMBABWEAN SERIAL RAPISTS IN UNITED KINGDOM YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
- 5 Zimbabwe Rapists In UK Whose Horror Attacks Left Victims Traumatised
- 10 Worst and Most Brutal Zimbabwean Rapists In UK
- Watch : Furious Judge Cuts Off Manhood of Two Rapists In Court
- Zimbabwe Women Rapists Resurface
- Rapists Mutambara Book Blocked From Zimbabwe Schools
- ‘Tobva tadii paya’ rapists gang in custody
- Three Female Rapists Victim Left Walking On Crutches Is Haunted By Scars On His Bruised Penis
- WATCH :UK BASED ZIMBABWEAN WOMEN RECORDED WATCHING AND SUCKING MALE STRIPPER NAMED
He told the court that he had consensual sexual intercourse with the woman he allegedly raped and the accusations arose only after he wanted to terminate their love relationship.
Freddy told the court that the rape allegations were concocted to tarnish his good name and embarrass him in society.
He also denied assaulting the woman at Moja Shopping Centre saying they never visited the place during the time they were in a relationship.
Regional magistrate Mrs Gloria Takundwa is presiding.