Former Zimbabwe Cabinet Minister Patrick Zhuwao, who fled the Southern Africa nation during a November 2017 Coup that toppled his Uncle Robert Mugabe has applied to join South Africa’s Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) where he is resident.
The move comes after EFF leader, Julius Sello Malema urged exiled former Zimbabwean ministers to join the Red Berets to enhance their chances in “overthrowing” the current administration led by President Emmerson Mnangagwa.
- Full Text: Zhuwao Reveals Why Mugabe Will Vote For Chamisa
- Chamisa Dismisses Zhuwao’s Claims That He Is A Military Plant Working For Mnangagwa
- Mugabe’s Nephew Patrick Zhuwao Plots to Ambush Mnangagwa at Davos
- Nelson Chamisa Is A Military Project Who Is Being Used To Try To Postpone Elections By Mnangagwa: Zhuwao
- Zhuwao Dies After Mistaking Pesticide With Cough Syrup
“Consequently, I have applied to join EFF as a fighter and ordinary card-carrying member in a branch within Gauteng Province. I am happy to work as a ground fighter. I do not seek elected office; as a refugee, I am not eligible anyway”, Zhuwao told City Press
He said that his move was inspired by the desire to help “Africa develop a political culture that detracts from the entitlement mantra that has become so pervasive in liberation movements.”
Zhuwao and a handful of Mugabe loyalists skipped the country’s borders in 2017 when the late veteran leader was forced to resign from power.
- WATCH: Zimbabweans Are Being Used By Army To Benefit Mnangagwa In Laughable Coup Says Zhuwao
- Easy Go Sues Minister Zhuwao Over Car Hire Debt
- Zhuwao misses bedroom, sleeps with neighbor’s girl(10), mistook her for his wife
- Infertility Jibe: Fighting Patrick Zhuwao in the worst way possible
- Zhuwao buries old mate Lumumba
- Mugabe slaps nephew Zhuwao over indigenisation dispute
- Watch:Acie Lumumba savages Minister Patrick Zhuwao