Rolls-Royce in hot soup as Zimbabweans flood its Facebook page demanding answers for Ginimbi’s death
Zimbabwean millionaire and King of the of all white parties Ginimbi Genius Kadungure died in a fatal accident in the early hours of Sunday morning in Borrowdale, Harare. Ginimbi was driving one of his Rolls-Royce fancy cars in celebration of fitness trainer Moana.
Yesterday, Luxuary car maker Rolls-Royce posted the The Spirit of Ecstasy which is the the bonnet ornament sculpture on Rolls-Royce cars. It is in the form of a woman leaning forwards with her arms outstretched behind and above her.
Zimbabweans on Facebook then flooded the comment section and started assaulting the car maker and accusing them of causing Ginimbi’s death. Read some of the comments below…
OTHERS LIKED :
- Ginimbi body set for Friday 13th parade, casket arrives from South Africa
- Ginimbi’s house maid for 15 years speaks on juju
- PHOTOS: 19 year Kenyan model expecting Ginimbi’s baby
- Watch: Ginimbi prophesied of his own death in June
- Zodwa Mkandla set to reclaim Ginimbi’s Domboshava mansion, cars
- Ginimbi: a fuel, grain, cigarettes smuggler who made it big
- Obituary: Ginimbi died wearing a US$690 sweater. He died as he lived – in the fast lane
- Ginimbi’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Ginimbi To Be Buried With Stack Of Cash
- Ginimbi meets Moana funeral costs
- ‘I was not surprised that he had died’: Ginimbi’s father