- Zimbabwe GCSE Mathematics and English Exam Papers Leaked
- History teacher scores 130 As, 9 Bs in Zimsec June exams
- Whizzkid Scores 20 points In Cambridge A Levels Exams
- Grace Mugabe PhD Scandal Forces University of Zimbabwe Exams Suspension
- Zim student misses exam after eating ‘weed cake’
88 Primary schools in Zimbabwe reportedly recorded a 0% pass rate in the just-published ZIMSEC Grade 7 examination results.
This was revealed in a document by the examinations board that showed the following statistics:
31 out of the 88 schools with 0% pass rate are from Matebeleland districts while the rest are from 8 of the country’s other provinces.
According to ZIMSEC board Chair Professor Eddie Mwenje, the 2020 pass rate fell by 9.79% as he gave the statistics s of the subjects that did well and said:
The 2020 national pass rate is 37,11 percent, which is lower than the 2019 national pass rate, which was 46,9 percent. This translates to a decrease of 9,79 percent.