POPULAR Zim-dancehall sensation Soul Jah Love (real name Soul Musaka) has died.
He was aged 32.
Soul Jah Love died at Mbuya Dorcas Hospital in Waterfalls on Tuesday and was pronounced dead upon arrival around 4pm.
Multiple sources including his colleagues in the music fraternity confirmed his death.
“The guys took him to hospital around 4pm when he started complaining about feeling weak and unfortunately, the doctors could not save him,” said a gutted friend who was part of his clique but preferred anonymity.
The actual cause of death could not be immediately ascertained but the talented lyricist was a known diabetes mellitus patient.
Soul Jah Love was single after a messy divorce with his erstwhile wife Lynette Musenyi better known as Bounty Lisa.
- Soul Jah Love Nearly Killed After Approaching Magaya for Help with Drug Addiction (VIDEO)
- Zimdancehall singer Soul Jah Love struggles to pay £9800 NHS bill
- Soul Jah Love’s ex Bounty Lisa Sparks Romance With Ricky Fire?
- Wife Basher Soul Jah Luv Barred From United Kingdom Over £9000 NHS Medical Bill
- Soul Jah Love goes beserk, assaults wife Bounty Lisa for carrying city drug dealer’s baby
- Soul Jah Love Pays Lobola For His Sweetheart Bounty Lisa
- Soul Jah Love in another Zanu PF storm
- Soul Jah Luv Hooligans Smash YaFM’s Property
- Soul Jah Love back on track. . . as injured Macheso ends show prematurely
more to follow….