- Pastor Floating In Church Like Bushiri Surfaces
- What if Bushiri Used Winnowing Basket (Rusero/ Tsero) To Flee South Africa?
- Zimbabwe Vice President Kembo Mohadi Involved In Bushiris Great Escape
- Prophet Bushiri and wife Smuggled out of South Africa by Malawi president, breaking bail conditions
- Bushiri, wife arrested in new R102 million fraud probe
- Shepherd Bushiri, Uebert Angel partner to launch News Tv Channel
- Shepherd Bushiri Launches Online Church, You Join Through An Application
- Prophet Bushiri Denies Impregnating Zimbabwe ex-Minister’s Wife
- VIDEO: ‘I’m Sorry’-Prophets Bury The Hatchet As Bushiri Apologizes To Passion Java For Calling Him A Fraud
A driver working for a self-styled prophet, Malawian preacher Shepherd Bushiri, was arrested by South African police for allegedly trying to smuggle the cleric’s two cars via the Beitbridge border.
According to the report from Honey Corporate Recovery & Insolvency, which is tasked to trace and collate Bushiri’s assets, police recovered a Volkswagen kombi and a Mercedes Benz Viano.
The man was reportedly arrested a month after Bushiri, the founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering church, and his wife Mary escaped from South Africa where they were out on bail on fraud allegations.
Bushiri owns luxurious cars such as Rolls Royce Ghost, Bentley, Maserati, Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, Range Rover and BMW, with some of the vehicles reported to be already in Malawi.
South Africa’s National Prosecuting Authority seized Bushiri’s Gulfstream private jet, which is currently held at Lanseria International Airport.
More: Opera News