THE Speaker of the National Assembly, Advocate Jacob Mudenda has officially announced a notice from the Secretary General of PDP Benjamin Rukanda that Hon Biti Tendai (Harare East), Hon William Madzimure (Kambuzuma), Hon Settlement Chikwinya (Mbizo), Hon Mahlangu (Pumula), Hon Regai Tsonga (Mutasa South Constituency), Hon Phulu Kucaca (Nkulumane) cease to be their members, hence they cannot be parliamentarians for the party.
MORE TO FOLLOW…
- Tendai Biti Faces Recall From Parliament
- Beware of Biti’s bigotry and Chamisa’s sexism, Nkosana Moyo says
- Tendai Biti witchcraft accusation sparks outrage
- Bid to ban Chamisa, Biti from contesting 2023 polls
- US-Zimbabwean ally Tendai Biti Queries Acquisition Of ‘Unapproved’ Chinese Vaccine