Contrary to social media reports, Citizens Coalition for Change (CCC) co-vice president Mr Tendai Biti has not been arrested, but was only questioned by police before being released.
Informed sources told The Herald that there was a slight misunderstanding between Mr Biti and the police, a stand-off that has since been resolved.
Posting on their Twitter handle, the pro-opposition Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights confirmed the release of Mr Biti.
- I will not have a public fight with Chamisa, Biti or Khupe, says Jonathan Moyo
- Tendai Biti Parliament Return Blocked
- Tendai Biti’s letter to World Bank on Zimbabwe COVID-19 aid
- Biti ,Chamisa Threesome With Russian Woman Ends In $1 million
- Tendai Biti manhandles white lady in court
- Mahere, Tsitsi Dangarembga, Others Arrested – Biti
- BITI STOLE US$23M, 150 VEHICLES: MWONZORA (VIDEO)
“Our rapid reaction system works effectively to limit & combat violation of HRDs rights & after the quick intervention of our lawyers, @BitiTendai & his aide Emmanuel Zellers Gumbo has just been released with no charges preferred against them after being taken to two police stations.”